Hey, folks! Guess what? I’m BACK! I know you missed me, right? Right? Of course you did! After last week’s crisis (read: my laptop was a jerk), I am back in full force! I can’t tell you how excited I am for tonight’s tworkout! So, hop on Twitter at 8 p.m. Central and join us! It’s going to be a blast. BWAHAHAHA!
1. 3 mins buttkicks while holding weights.
2. Wide-stance push-ups, as many as you can do!
3. Squat hold, 60 seconds. (If you’re brave, do two of those.)
4. 3 mins towel jumps! (Get a towel, roll it up, lay it on the floor, stand on one side, hop sideways over your towel back and forth as fast as you can. I love this one so much!)
5. Alternating side lunges with bicep curls, 40 of these sounds good.
6. Plank hold, hold it as long as you can. (I love this one too!)
See ya there!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)