I’m not going to beat around the bush. Nope. I’m just going to jump right in and lay it all out there. It’s True Confessions Tuesday- the day where you share with the world all of those confessions that have been weighing on you this past week. It can be good stuff, it can be bad stuff, it can be whatever- you just have to share it.
Here are mine:
- I am running my last training run of my half marathon training season, probably as you read this post.
- I will be competing not really competing per se, I just want to finish in the San Antonio Rock n Roll Half Marathon on Sunday.
- That means that I have a 13.1 mile run in my very near future.
- This will be my second time to conquer this beast.
- But my first time to do it uninjured.
- I made my neighbor bring over chips and salsa last night and I promptly inhaled all of it.
- I am not allowed to keep chips and salsa in my house.
- It is my nighttime weakness.
- I have no self control around the sh!t.
- I am afraid to step on the scale.
- So I haven’t.
- And probably won’t for the next week : ).
- I cannot think about anything else but my half marathon. Really.
- Got a good “get up and go” song for me to run to? Please share.
OK, it’s your turn! Go write a blog post about your confessions for the week, then come back here and post the link in the comments section. Hurry, hurry, hurry- I want to read all about it.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)