Hey, folks! I hope everyone had a terrific week after last week’s tworkout™! Are you ready for another go at it? Tomorrow is a big day here because we’re starting a new challenge! I know we’re all excited and we hope you are too! So, let’s start this challenge off right with a great tworkout! (And I have a prize to one fine tworkouter!)
1. 2 mins buttkicks, while holding weights; 1 min mountain climbers.
2. Chair dips, as many as you can do.
3. Curtsy lunges (or crossover lungs) with bicep curls, 20 each side. (You can thank Lissa for that one!)
4. 2 mins high knees, while holding weights; drop and give me 10 push-ups
5. 60 Squat hold
6. Reverse crunches, as many as you can do.
As always, if you want to follow along on TweetGrid, go here!
8 p.m. Central. Twitter. Be there.
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)