I’m kind of in disbelief that it’s the end of January already, which also means we’re in Week 5 of the Power of 1 Challenge.
How’s this challenge going for you? Are you finding YOUR power? Are you participating in the Weekly Projects?
By now, you know the drill. It’s Wednesday. You hit the scale (not literally, people!). You blog. You fill in the handy dandy little form at the bottom of this post. You blog hop to your Sister’s (and Brother’s) blogs and give them some love.
Also, since I’m bossy, I have some business-y stuff to attend to. Here we go:
- Do the Monday Project . This week is all about planning. And lists. It’s a good one, trust me. And you have until Friday to link up. Get on it!
- Have you heard we’re reforming Team Shrinking Jeans? I so wish I could join everyone in San Diego for the Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon, but I’ll have a newborn. If you are interested in raising money for an amazing cause AND having a truly life changing experience, check out the Team Shrinking Jeans blog!
- We have an awesome review of Taste of Home’s Newest Comfort Food Diet cookbook AND a giveaway! Enter now!
- Finally, read further down in this post…cause there’s a giveaway!
Have a great week, everyone!
ABOUT OUR SPONSORS
Thank you so much to CLICK, who is sponsoring our grand prize! For this challenge, we’ll have a gift certificate for a pair of Nike ID Running Shoes and $150 worth of CLICK Espresso Protein Drinks! That’s $300 in prizes for one random winner who checks in each week of the challenge!
Be sure to follow our fabulous sponsors on Twitter! @DrinkCLICK and @EatSmartScales They’re awesome!
You can also find CLICK and Eat Smart Products on Facebook!
Eat Smart Products will also be sponsoring a giveaway each week for one random winner. (Thank you!!)
Today we’re giving away ANOTHER awesome EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale (thanks to EatSmart Products)! Woot! Because you need yourself a super awesome scale to keep track of your super awesome weight-loss.
To enter, you must be registered for this challenge and you’ll need to:
- Fill out the check-in form below for one entry (this is mandatory!)
- Leave a comment below telling us your favorite way to work out when the weather is nasty. We’ve had rain here EVERY DAY since early January, so I’m especially interested in this one.
- Blog and link-up in the linky widget for an extra entry!
This giveaway will end tonight at midnight PT. One winner will be chosen via random.org and announced tomorrow. Good luck!
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)