It’s a new year, and we’re looking for a brand new contributor for the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans!
Here are a few details:
- This is not a paid opportunity!
- We’re looking for someone to share all the details of their shrinking journey with our readers. Pictures, measurements, chub rub, and all. You can’t be shy!
- We prefer someone with a good sense of humor. Okay, a good sense of humor is actually a must, not a preference. You’ve got to be funny!
- You have to be able to write. We don’t edit your posts (unless they are really bad, and then we’ll just fire you), so it’s all you.
- You’ll only have to post ONCE a week.
How does this benefit you?:
- You get to be part of the creative team at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Enough said, right?
- You’ll get the opportunity to occasionally try out and review products!
- You’ll get your own Sisterhood blog (and you’ll need to post there, too).
- Funny emails daily in your inbox (guaranteed).
- You’ll be inspiring other people with your experience. That’s an amazing feeling!
We’re also looking for guest writers, so if you have a story or some great information you’d like to share, let us know!
If you’re interested, please email us at [email protected] with all the reasons you think we should pick you! Don’t delay!
Please get back to us by Tuesday, January 11th!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)