Hey all! It’s me again! You’ve already heard from me once today in our True Confessions post, and if you haven’t confessed today, why don’t you go do that now. You’ll feel better! Promise!
Tonight is Biggest Loser (or ) night, and you know what that means! It’s Tworkout night! Join us at 8 p.m. Central over on Twitter and we have a buttkicking good time!
1. 1.5 min Mountain Climbers; 1.5 min run in place (while holding weights)
2. 50 jabs (25 each side, with light weights if you can!), focus on form and don’t snap your elbows! Also, make sure you are LOW in horse stance!
3. 40 squats with tricep kick backs
4. MYSTERY EXERCISE! This one is surprise! Bwahahaha. (If you are doing the tworkout on your own, do your favorite exercise.)
5. 15 front kicks each leg (think Karate Kid), focus on form. Don’t snap your joints and don’t worry about kicking high.
6. Plank hold, hold it for as long as you can!
As always, you can follow along on TweetGrid, here!
See you there!
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to receive Updates
Want to discuss this article? Meet us at the Hood!