June 28, 2011 By Nancy
Happy Tuesday! Time to confess our faults and slip ups for the last week. I had a few, but nothing that I’m totally embarrassed over.
1. Like Thea, I missed doing the bursts twice this week in the boot camp. Doing two boot camps is hard and sometimes I guess that I need to pull back a little. It is easier to do that in my own backyard than in front of a bunch of other people.
2. Twice now, I have eaten a 3 ounce bag of Quakes in one sitting. In the grand scheme of things, it’s really not that tragic. They are only 330 calories and with the two boot camps, I can afford the extra calories. Still, two bags!
3. I missed my other boot camp once last week and I missed zumba both days. It was a crazy week. I did my stuff at home though.
4. I went to the Farmer’s Market on Saturday and I bought cupcakes and I ate cupcakes. If you saw them, you couldn’t pass them up either. I won’t be buying any this weekend.
5. I didn’t drink as much water as I should have, but at least I drank some.
That’s all I can remember. I think that is enough. I’ll try to do better for next week, but we do have a holiday weekend coming up. So…how’d you do?