You read that right! Now, I know some of you MAY be saying, “What is a Tworkout, April?” I am so glad that you asked. If you’ll take notice at the image above, you see a very simple mathematical equation. We all hop onto Twitter at 8 p.m. Central and we all work out together while we watch TV or make dinner or whatever! It’s loads of fun, and I promise that tomorrow, you’ll be glad you did it!
1. 2 mins run in place (while holding weights); 1 min buttkicks (while holding weights)
2. 40 squats with tricep kickbacks
3. 50 jabs (with light weights); focus on form and don’t snap your joints!
4. 10 burpees! 1 min jumping jacks
5. Push-ups, as many as you can do
6. Plank hold, 60 seconds (or more)
As always, you can follow along on TweetGrid!
See you there!
(Visited 81 times, 1 visits today)