It’s Tuesday and time to confess it all. Have you been good? Bad? Eh? Did you fall off the wagon/get back on/pull the wagon?
Here are my confessions:
- I am tired. My days begin at 6:30am and don’t stop until at least 8pm, sometimes later if I still have household stuff that needs to be done. I am on the go, go, go all day long.
- Also, I *think* the Texas heat wave that has been going on since March/April may finally be breaking. Fingers crossed
because I am sick and tired of 95+ degree heat. Tomorrow’s forecast calls for a high of 89 and a low of 58. Weather temperatures might not be a big deal to you, but they are to me! It’s almost like we’re going to have a cold front.
- The *colder* weather is really making me want to run in the morning. I know everyone gets hot and sweaty when they run, but I am what I call a *hot runner*. Yeah, I made that up. I get hot and sweaty all of the time when running, even if I’m lucky enough to run in 50 degree weather.
- I’m not doing a very good job with keeping up with the shaving of my legs. Do you think my husband will notice?
- I might be a Couch 2 5K drop-out. I’m not sure. I was trucking along, doing the workouts and doing pretty good. I am a runner already but I was hoping that C25K would help me get over taking walk breaks. I got through 4 (maybe 5) weeks of the program. Then, I got the stoo-pid stomach bug and I have only gotten completely over it in the last few days (two weeks later). The only place I was running to was the toilet, lol. I plan on running tomorrow but I’m not sure what it will look like (or feel like, for that matter).
- I have started taking a weight training class two times a week and I LOVE IT. Wanna see my guns? Pow pow.
- I am in desperate need of a pedicure but I’m almost too embarrassed to bare (ha ha) my feet for the world to see. Maybe I should just buy a pumice stone and take care of my own rough heels?
- We have some great giveaways going on right now! A cycling jersey (you don’t have to be a cyclist to wear it! Ends Saturday Oct 8th) and Thea’s favorite things- Fuelbelt Palm Holder, Earhook Headphone, and Compression Socks (ends Friday Oct 7th). Make sure to enter these awesome giveaways.
So talk to me- it’s your turn to confess all that’s been on your mind lately. Don’t worry- we’re a loving and supportive bunch. Leave a link to your post down below or even leave your confessions in the comments section. (Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
I’m a runner, on my way to becoming a marathoner. I am 42 years old and have found a peaceful acceptance of my body. Through running, I have discovered who I am, besides a mom to three kids and a wife to one. I truly enjoy sharing my love of fitness with others while empowering and motivating women to conquer their fear of the unknown. In my spare time, I manage the Run with the Sisterhood Facebook page, work here and there for Zooma Women’s Race Series, and work part-time at our local YMCA.