This week, our Shrinking Menu Plan aims to keep the tightness of your jeans in check. There’s no reason you can’t have all of your turkey day favorites, and eat them too!
These are recipes we’ve featured here at the Sisterhood in years past – can you believe it’s almost our THREE year Shrinkaversary!? Yes, the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans has been around for three years now.
We hope you have a wonderful week filled with family, friends, healthy food, and lots of activity. You know, the kind of activity that gets your butt up off the couch!
- Shrinking Sweet Potatoes – to.die.for. That is all.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts might not be usual Thanksgiving fare, but I’ll promise you it will become a tradition once you try this recipe. So yum!
- Cornbread Dressing. Or stuffing. Whatever you call it, Tom will be delighted to have this lightened up version shoved up his…..um…..you know! 😉
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes. A staple on every plate. Make a little nest and fill that cloud of deliciousness with tiny peas. I’m not the only one who does that, right?
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots. These string beans will make you forget green bean casserole ever existed.
- Light Pumpkin Pie. Thanksgiving isn’t Thanksgiving without pie. You can have a second slice of this pie without feeling too guilty! Just make sure to top it with fat free Cool Whip.
- Holiday Pie. Because no holiday is complete without chocolate. This pie is light and creamy!
If you have a favorite holiday recipe, please link up with us below! We’re always looking for new recipes to feature here at the Sisterhood. And while you’re at it, be sure to link back to us. You wouldn’t want to keep all this awesomeness to your self, would you?
Happy Thanksgiving from our table to yours!
We’re trying out a thumbnail link-up this week.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)