CRAP! I confess that I didn’t realize I was on the calendar for today’s post until right now!
It’s Tuesday and time to step into the Sisterhood Confessional. We won’t judge you, but we will give you the boost (or kick in the ass) you need to get back on track if it’s been a hairy week.
So this is going to be fast and furious. I haven’t confessed in weeks, no MONTHS, maybe a year? It hasn’t all been bad, but it certainly isn’t very good. When I stop telling y’all how I’m doing, that means I’m not doing what I’m supposed to be doing, and I need someone to email at me and tell me to get off my ass and back on my plan.
So here’s what I have to confess:
- I’ve gained weight and it pisses me off. I weighed yesterday morning and saw: 144.4 on the scale. It’s the same number I’ve been seeing for the past few weeks. A new high for me in recent years. Back in March, I was at my all-time low of 137 and so happy. Calories in DOES NOT = Calories out for me right now. Plain and simple.
- So what am I going to do about it? Well, I was recently contacted about reviewing a BodyFit Media device and I said YES instead of passing the opp onto one of our writers. I’m hoping that when it arrives, it gives me just the excited techno-geek boost I need to get back on track with whole calorie deficit thing.
- My eating hasn’t been horrendous, but all sense of portion control has seriously flown south for the winter. And in the summer? It had flown north to beat the heat. Basically, I haven’t had any portion control.
- My water intake hasn’t been stellar. I always drink water, but I haven’t been keeping track, and I know I’m not drinking enough because I’m not peeing ALL. DAY. LONG.
- I haven’t shaved my legs in like a week. Remember, there’s no judging here. I just had to get it off my chest, er um, legs. I plan to remedy that today. Promise.
Okay, it’s your turn. Blog and link up in the comments below. CONFESS. Tell us everything bad, and everything GOOD. We want to know it all. If you don’t want to blog, just leave a comment below. You’ll feel so much better. I promise. (Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)