Updated: Kelsey, you have won this gift pack. Please send your mailing address to [email protected] by Monday, Feb 6th or another winner will be chosen. Congrat
The first time I had any of the cereals from Attune Foods was at Fitbloggin 2011. It was served at breakfast one day and man, was it delicious!
I had the opportunity to do an *official* review of several of their products recently.
Uncle Sam Honey Almond Cereal, Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice with Mixed Berries, and New Morning Cinnamon Grahams.
So you might be thinking- what’s the big deal? There are lots of healthy food products on the market. Well, yes, there are, BUT these taste good, yummy, delicious, and as an added bonus they are filling, low fat and made of the good stuff (whole wheat, fiber, protein, no transfat, organic stuff). The ingredients list on each box is short and made of things you’ve heard before, not some weird make-up of ingredients that you could never pronounce nor understand.
I shared all of these with my three kids (ages 8, 5.5 and 3). All three LOVED the Crispy Brown Rice Cereal with Mixed Berries and the Graham Crackers. While I very much enjoyed the Honey Almond Cereal, my kids were not in love with it. To mix it up a bit, I used the Honey Almond Cereal as an addition to my Greek yogurt and it was da ‘bomb! I had to literally pry the box of grahams out of the three year old’s hands- I don’t blame him for not wanting to let them go. They taste light, crunchy and have just the right amount of flavor in my opinion.
Ya’ll should really go out and try these products. I really like them.
Would anyone like to win a gift pack of the products shown above?
- Leave a comment answering the following question- what’s the one thing you look for/at when shopping groceries? Low fat/protein/fiber/no HFCS/no transfat/etc?
- For extra entries, follow Attune Foods on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- For one last entry, Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment with the link. Be sure to mention @shrinkingjeans and @attunefoods in your tweet.
- Open to US residents only.
- Giveaway will end Saturday January 28, 2012 at 11:59pm PST. A winner will be drawn via www.random.org and notified by email. You must leave an email address in the comments section in order to be eligible. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, then a new winner will be drawn.
Disclosure: Attune Foods sent me a gift pack for review purposes only and will be sending another pack to the winner. I did not receive monetary compensation for my review and all opinions expressed are my own.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)