Yeah, I know 2011 is so yesterday’s news, but here at The Sisterhood we have lots of awesome posts and we want to make sure you didn’t miss anything good! We care about you THAT much! Check out our list of the most-viewed posts written in 2011:
10. Emotional Eating – Part I. Are you an emotional eater? This series will help you overcome! Here’s Part II.
9. Saturday Review: Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Looking for a new workout? This might be right for you!
8. Chewy PB2 Cookies. Peanut butter cookies for only 50 calories each? Yes, please!
7. The Race Day Tutu. Tulle. Lots and lots of tulle. Give it a twirl, ladies.
6. Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook Review. Comfort food and DIET? Really? YES!
5. Couch to 5K Success Story:: Erin. Erin is a total rockstar and you can be, too!
4. Run the ‘Hood 2011. Our 5K & 10K race that was opened to all ages and abilities! It was a great time! Missed out? Never fear! Another race will be coming your way soon!
3. Shrinking Bootcamp! This quick-but-intense workout can be done at home, anytime. Check out the whole 6-week bootcamp series here.
2. Our Summer Running Playlist! If you don’t have these songs downloaded to your iPod, what are you waiting for?
And the top post of 2011:
Our Clean Eating:: The Feingold Diet. Last year, Christy decided she needed to make some tough decisions regarding her son’s behavior. They turned to the Feingold Diet, and she is sharing their success story with you.
If you haven’t read these 2011 faves, you should definitely start clicking around!
A few all-time favorites that you might enjoy, too:
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)