Ahhhh, it’s Tuesday once again and time to air my dirty (or not so dirty) laundry. Also, it’s your turn too- woot woot!
Here are my confessions- short and sweet style.
1. Girl Scout cookies are the devil recreated in a cookie form. I find it nearly impossible to just eat a few at a time. Or, I will eat a few at a time several times throughout the day. This is not conducive to my wanting to lose a few pounds. I find the best way to control myself around Girl Scout cookies is just not to buy them in the first place. I will try and remember this next year.
2. For Valentine’s Day, my husband has hooked us up with tickets to a comedy show, complete with champagne and cheesecake. While I am so appreciative of his thoughtfulness, I am secretly wishing for a few hours of quiet, *let’s watch a romantic comedy at home* instead. However, we have three kids and live with my MIL so that ain’t happening for a while- ha!
3. My bras aren’t fitting the way they should be fitting. I’m not sure what the deal is- did I lose some weight in my ta-ta’s but not anywhere else?! I think I need a new bra fitting and soon because the ones I have are driving me crazy. I bet ya’ll were dying to know that, weren’t you?!
4. My weight non-loss has been stagnating for a long while now. I know that I need to change something in order to kick start it again. I even know what I need to change- my diet and less of it- ha!. Am I ready to DO IT? I realize I am the only one who can answer this question. I guess that would make it a rhetorical question, huh?
5. I’m tired. Period, the end.
OK, it’s your turn. Blog your confessions or share in the comments below. Happy VD! : )
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)