Alright. So I’ve had one of those weekends that I just went batshit crazy and ate everything I could get my hands on.
Thankfully, those don’t happen too often anymore. When they do, however, I have a few things that help me recover from the debauchery.
- Elastic waist pants – Whether it be yoga pants, sweat pants, or pajama pants, these are my best friends until the bloat goes away.
- Tums – I pop these bad boys like they were candy. A very chalky, tropical flavored candy.
- Air Freshener – Overeating gives me gas. I’m just saying.
- Toilet Paper – It’s got to all come out sometime, am I right? Right. Always have an extra roll or two on hand, just in case.
- Magazines – To read while you’re on the toilet (thank goodness I had 3 new ones come this weekend).
- Kids – They come in really handy when I need something to be fetched for me because I can’t move off the couch.
- Water – I like to keep this next to me to 1) complete my beached whale feeling that I’ve got going on 2) drink on occasion.
- Google Reader – Also good couch sitting material.
- Alcohol – Because it just gets to a point where one more thing won’t make a difference.
- A copy of Return of the Jedi – Seriously. It’s important to remind yourself that although you overate for one weekend, you’ll never look as bad as Jabba the Hut.
Jabba the Hutt image courtesy of Wikipedia
So, that’s what’s in my overeating arsenal. What about you? How do you combat your crappy choices?
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)