Bless me Shrinkers, for I have sinned, and it is Tuesday, which means it is time for True Confessions. Time to lay thine transgressions on the floor and sweep said transgressions under thy rug, never to be seen or heard from again. Can I get an amen? Can I get a witness?
It has been a while since I’ve done one of these weekly posts (and longer than that since I have been to actual confession -but that is, ahem, not what this post is for.) This post is for getting it all off your chest so you can start anew.
- I chat up some colleagues at work for the sole reason they have Halloween candy bowls out on their desks.
- I know where at least three such bowls are located and have visited them on numerous occasions in the past week (but yay, none today!)
- On a recent high-stress day, I had fast food for lunch. And for dinner.
- My snooze button is my only gadget lately that has been getting a regular workout.
- I bit the bullet and started over at Weight Watchers, with a new Week One book, new plan materials, new weight recorder booklet, and oh, a new starting weight, so that I could stop beating myself up and get back to business. The good thing is that my starting weight is still 16 lbs down from where I started last time. And this one single act has helped me in many ways already.
- I am very good at carrying a water bottle with me everywhere. I am not very good at emptying it.
- Hubby and I went out for Mexican and I asked them to hold the sour cream and guac, so I could justify getting another margarita.
- I am very good at buying produce to make salads for lunch during the week. I am not very good at taking the time to make them. This makes our compost bin very happy.
OK Shrinkers, your turn. What kinda ‘trouble’ have ya gotten into lately? Tell it and then forget about it. Today is a NEW day (can I get a BIG Amen?!)
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)