It’s been THREE months since we had a true confessions post. In fact, I wrote that post three months ago. I don’t know about you, but three months is a long time to bottle things up, keep it hidden and not talk about what is ailing us.
I think it is time to *confess* and I am positive each and every one of reading this post has *something* they need to confess. It could be in regards to exercise, fitness, running, eating, snacking, not eating, attitude, motivation….really anything you think you are doing that is not helping you reach your goals.
I will go first.
- I am a runner. However, I do not always have great runs. In fact, sometimes, I have really craptastic runs, like I did last Wednesday. It sucked so bad and I hurt for so long (not like me). I did not question why I run – I have been doing it long enough to know that some runs will just suck- but I did take 4 days off from running.
- With weather warming up, it seems like our socializing with other adults has taken off which in turn means more alcoholic beverages consumed. Alcoholic beverages are a wastepot of empty calories that pack on the pounds quicker than the drink itself. I must find an alternative….like maybe lemon water?!
- May crazies have hit. I have three school aged children. One plays soccer, one takes guitar and one is on dance team. Between end of year events for their activities plus end of year school parties plus my work schedule plus hubby’s work schedule plus birthdays plus a holiday, we are booked solid through June 5th. I need a separate calender just to keep it all straight.
- I need an eyebrow wax……and a pedicure. Well, it’s true. Just don’t stare at my uni-brow for too long and certainly do not check out my runner’s feet.
- I am not going to Fitbloggin and this makes me very sad.
Now it’s your turn to confess, the good, the bad and/or the ugly. Go ahead and share in the comments below!
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)