Good Morning! It seems like we had some glitches with our first email mailing for our A Year of Small Changes challenges. Well, that and a lot of people didn’t sign up in time, and now realize how awesome the challenge is going to be and want to see the email from week one 😉 So, we’ve decided to post it, so everyone can see it. If you want to subscribe to the mailing list, DO IT NOW. We will not be posting any other weeks on the site. It’s all via email. You can read more about the challenge and find the link to subscribe here. Make sure you receive the email subscription confirmation and you click the link inside the email to confirm. If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder.
Changes take time. Big changes often take a lot of small changes over a long period of time to become reality.
And that time is going to pass whether you’re making changes or not.
So in 52 weeks, you can be happier, and healthier. Or you can be the exact same as you are today.
It’s your choice. And we’re so glad you made the choice to join us on this adventure. This challenge. This life-changing journey. Over the next 52 weeks, we will make lots of small changes. Some will be a cinch. Some will hard. But they will all be worth it we when are FINALLY happier and healthier ringing in 2016!
Be sure to join our Facebook Event. We’ll be posting over there during the week to help keep you motivated on each change.
How this challenge works
Each week on Sunday, you’ll receive an email outline the change for the week. If you don’t have the book I highly recommend you snag a copy, because I will not be typing out the entire chapter for you to read each week! I’ll just be giving a quick synopsis and offering some good old fashioned Sisterhood support to back up the change.
Week ONE – DRINK UP!
The change: Drink an adequate amount of water each day to maintain a healthy level of hydration.
If you’re looking for reasons WHY you should drink water, be sure to check out this great list on our site.
- It’s true that any fluids can count towards your daily hydration, but water is the best choice when hydrating to change your health. Good clean, crystal-clear water.
- Drink the amount of water in ounces that equals your weight in pounds divided by two. So if you weigh 200 pounds, you will drink 100 ounces of water each day. Keep in mind you might need more water if you exercise, drink alcohol, are traveling, live in a dry climate, are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Space your water throughout the day for maximum benefit, and always drink some before you sit down to eat!
Carry a water bottle EVERYWHERE you go.
- Use fun apps like Plant Nanny or Water Your Body Lite to help keep you on track.
- Add pony-tail holders to the neck of your bottle and remove them as you drink each bottle for the day.
Each week the book outlines an extra credit challenge, and this week’s is to filter your drinking water. You can use a pitcher to keep in the fridge, or even get a water bottle that will filter on the go.
Disclosure: This email contains affiliate links for Amazon. We won’t get rich off if you click the links, but it will help pay the bills 🙂
Stay accountable this week! Follow us on all the social media outlets! Post some creative pictures of you drinking water, and use the hashtag #ayosc (A Year of Small Changes).
It’s not too late to sign up for one of our awesome DietBets, either!
Turn that New Year’s motivation into CASH! Join one or both of our DietBets! They both start on Monday, and weigh-ins are happening now.
6-month Lean & Mean Transformer for $25 a month —>http://dietbet.com/leanandmean
4-week New Year, New You Dietbet for $25 —> http://dietbet.com/newyearnewyou
(Visited 434 times, 1 visits today)