Shrinkers, every once in a while a girl needs to get something off her chest. It’s been a while since I’ve shared in a True Confessions Tuesday. These are the things that we do in secret, things that cause us various degrees of shame. It’s time to release the guilt. Please join me in sharing your transgressions from the past week. We are all real. We make mistakes. Yet we still fight the good fight when it comes to the scale and the journey we are on.
I’ll take a deep breath and go first. I hereby confess:
- That I ate the extra egg roll I had ordered for my husband when I was picking up take out, and pretended I forgot to order it. (If it helps redeem me any, he still did have ONE to eat, this was the one he wanted to be saved for the next day).
- That I broke my self-imposed February challenge of not eating in the car just to try something new I’d seen in a Taco Bell commercial. Granted, I didn’t make a special trip for that item alone and picked it up while I was running errands, but it should not have happened at all.
- That every Friday night I drink this stuff, as part of my routine for having a WW weigh in on Saturday mornings. And that it sometimes hurts my stomach, but I still do it.
- That I am starting week 4 of the Couch to 5k program, when according to the calendar, I technically should be on week 7.
- That I spend more time reading reviews about which food tracker to use than actually tracking my food.
So, how about you? Anything you’d like to get off your chest? I promise you, there is a freedom to it. I am ready for a clean slate tomorrow!
(Visited 108 times, 1 visits today)