This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Renew Life Formulas for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a business owner, homeschooler, and mother of 2, who always seems to be on the go, on the road, or up against deadline, it’s hard to make ME a priority some days, much less my nutrition. Life is busy.
Case in point: I know I’m not the only one whose head is spinning that it’s almost APRIL, right?
I was recently asked to review a product that upon initial examination seemed destined to make at least part of my life easier. The Renew Life Skinny Gut Ultimate Shakes smoothie mix is loaded with so much goodness in one scoop, it helps take the guesswork out of keeping my gut healthy. Plus it has many other delicious benefits that help nourish your body.
Take a look at this list full of amazingness in each scoop:
- 20 grams of Organic, Grain-free Protein from seeds and legumes to help build muscle*
- 10 grams of Prebiotic Organic Fiber, including acacia fiber, to help curb appetite by helping you feel full*
- 10 Billion live Ultimate Flora™ Probiotic cultures providing specially selected strains to support healthy gut balance*
- Organic Fruit and Veggie Antioxidant blend plus vitamins and minerals to nourish cells.*
- Full-spectrum Digestive Enzyme blend to support healthy digestion and help optimize nutrient availability.*
- Low fat and low calorie
- Available in delicious natural vanilla and chocolate flavors
- No Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives
- No Added Sugar
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- No GMOs
So what did I think about the mix? Well, I’ve tried many brands in the past, and I honestly think this is one of my favorites. The powder is so fine that it mixes completely and leaves no trace of graininess. I tried it in a simple shaker bottle and blended in my Ninja and both came out well blended and smooth.
I sampled the Renew Life Skinny Gut Chocolate Shake, and it’s outstanding. One thing I will note is it’s NOT sweet at all…it actually has ZERO grams of sugar…one of my favorite features since many other powdered mixes are loaded with sugar. If I’m having it without some type of fruit mixed in, I will add a packet of stevia or a squeeze of honey to sweeten it up a tad.
Lastly, I want to mention the price. It’s SO much less expensive than a lot of similar products out there. I found it on Amazon for about $26 for a 10 serving container, which breaks down to $2.60 a serving.
My favorite recipe is coconut milk, raspberries, chocolate Skinny Gut Shake powder. I like to toss in a handful of ice cubes to make it a frozen mid-afternoon pick-me-up treat! Mmmm, chocolate and raspberries!
In addition to the chocolate flavor, you can also buy the Renew Life Skinny Gut Vanilla Shake.
If you’re looking for a great protein shake with a lot of added extra benefits like probiotics, fiber, and antioxidants, look no further than the Skinny Gut Ultimate Shake smoothie mix.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(Visited 1,152 times, 2 visits today)