I am finally, FINALLY getting around to the homework Thea assigned in her Thursday Three post (haven’t read it? Go HERE.)
I love to have a plan, and I love that this challenge tasks us with writing down our method of attack and being accountable. So, here is my plan.
1) Three Goals. Oh, goals. They are good. I know these are attainable, but I also know I will need to push myself. Which is just fine with me!
- I will get to 160. That’s 9.5 pounds. I’m sick of the yo-yo. I want to once and for all get to what I weighed when I first became pregnant almost three years ago.
- By the end of this challenge, I will be able to run seven miles straight.
- I will try a new form of exercise.
2) Tracking. To track my fitness goals, I will continue using Daily Mile. Have you checked it out? It’s great! I love the interaction with other runners, and the lovely graph showing your progress. I love graphs – I’m nerdy like that! As far as weight loss, I will go with the tried and true Weight Watchers online. Except this time, I’ll remember to actually track my food. When I do Weight Watchers correctly, it ALWAYS works for me.
3) Reward. I had been kicking around the idea of buying a fancy schmancy pair of jeans, but honestly, I’m too cheap to drop $150 on a pair of jeans that will be TOO BIG in a few months (yes, I said it!). So, I’m going to treat myself to a massage. I haven’t had one in over two years, I’m due, big time!
That’s me! Its all out here, in writing. So, if nothing else, I have the fear of humiliation as motivation! But really, this helps so much.
Have you written down your plan yet?