Posted by christy on April 1, 2009
This is my weekly weigh-in post. I’m just not in the mood to post it on my regular blog, so here I am.
- I gained 2.8 pounds this week.
- That is completely, and totally insane.
- After weeks of not tracking and eating out everyday and still having losses, this gain was a huge slap in the face.
- I tracked this week.
- I started exercising this week. Alot.
- I drank all of my water this week.
- I pretty much got my5in5 in almost everyday.
- I was so very mindful of everything this week.
- I also stopped breastfeeding my daughter this week.
- But I cut back my points accordingly.
- So what gives?
- My monthly visitor is knocking on my door, so I’m sure that is contributing to my gain.
- But 2.8 pounds? I don’t think so.
- I am mad and frustrated and so ready to just say SCREW it.
- But I won’t. Because I have all of you cheering me on and depending on me at the same time.
- And so begins another week.
- This one won’t get the best of me, I promise!
Last week: 146.4 This week: 149.2
Change: +2.8 lbs.