December 1, 2010 By lisa
The last time I weighed myself officially was 2 weeks ago: 161.8lbs
Today’s weight: 164.4 lbs
Gain of 2.6 lbs
Not surprising given my utter disregard for my eating plan for Thanksgiving week and being away from home. It sucks, but I am not surprised. All my clothes still fit comfortably so that is one blessing. I cannot change what I have already done, BUT I can get back on track with eating right and exercising, which brings me to my three five goals for December.
I’m going back to the basics for this month.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. (I have already eaten 3.5 servings today and it’s only 12:45pm!). I have been lazy with this recently and I just feel ick. Time to get back in the game and give my body the good stuff.
- Exercise a minimum of four times a week and shot for five times a week. Exercise will be either running, spinning, swimming, a fitness class, or lifting weights.
- Register for my next race. I am finding that I NEED something to train for, otherwise, I just flounder with the exercise/running. I need a plan or I find excuses not to fit it in, especially during the holidays when SO many things compete for my attention. I mean, on a normal day, I am ridiculously busy but throw in the month of December on top of the normal busy, and it’s enough to drive me insane. I need to pick a race to train for so that I will actually train and so that my brain can relax fromthe exercise endorphins and not freakin’ explode.
- In the same manner, I want to simplify some areas of my life. I’ll get back to you on this one.
- Lastly, journal journal journal. It’s my least favorite thing to – I abhor it because then I can’t cheat. Yes, I realize how stupid this sounds, but writing down what I eat is the bane of my existence. However, I also know that if I have to write it down, then I am less likely to shove more than is necessary in my piehole that sounds all kinds of wrong.
So let’s just get on with it so that I get the weight off. I want to be in the 150′s by the time New Year’s hits.