March 30, 2010 By thea
Busy day today so I’ll cut right to the chase!
- Pizza. Lots of it. Big pieces of it. With breadsticks. I had two pieces on Saturday for dinner and 2 more pieces for lunch on Sunday. I nearly had it for lunch on Monday, but I stopped myself.
- I’m back to eating something sweet every day. It’s been small stuff…one cookie. A sucker. But still. It’s a slippery slope!
- Yesterday was the first time in a week I’ve worked out. But I did it! Yay, Wii!
- Technically, I didn’t BUY the Doritos I ate…Dave did. So I didn’t break my promise to never buy them again…that’s something!
How did you all do last week?
January 26, 2010 By thea
I spent last week at Disney World, folks, so pull up a chair. This list is kind of long.
- I only ran one day, and I didn’t run a full 3 miles. I just couldn’t do it. I wimped out on running on Wednesday and it was pouring down rain on Friday morning. Running=fail.
- The meal plan we signed up for included dessert. Twice a day. And I had dessert. Twice a day. For a week. I lost count of how many pieces of carrot cake I had. With cream cheese icing. Yum.
- Water? What water? Well, I guess I didn’t do that bad, but nowhere near the 96 oz. I usually have during the day. I think I got about 36 a day in.
- I did mange to get all my push ups done, which is a bonus.
- I tried to avoid the french fries, but I didn’t always succeed. I think I had french fries a total of 4 times last week.
- And then there was the pizza.
- I hope that all of this will be countered by the fact that I walked approximately 452,000 miles a day. Those parks are BIG!
- I tried to weigh myself on Wednesday at a scale at the park. I hope there were no cameras on me, because the scale ended up being fake. I even had my own camera ready to take a picture of the number so I could prove to all of you that I weighed in.
- So, I guess I didn’t really weigh in…
- I hope the scale will be kind to me on Wednesday.
How about you folks? What do you have to confess??