February 10, 2010 By thea
Oh my goodness, that challenge went fast! I can’t believe that we are at the end already.
I weighed in at 155 this morning, which is down a pound from last week. Woohoo!
The question is, how’d I do on my goals?
Goal 1: Maintain Weight Between 153 – 157 pounds — I did this one every week! 100% on this one, baby!
Goal 2: Run 3 days a week, at least 3 miles each time — I didn’t do nearly as well as I wanted to on this one. I kept coming up with reasons excuses not to run. I only did this 9 out of the 18 time. 50%…not that great.
Goal 3: No food after 9pm — I did pretty well with this one. I met this goal 38 out of 42 days. 90% ain’t bad on this one and I definitely think it’s a habit. I don’t even think about food at night anymore.
So, I’m thinking that means no yoga mat for me. But that’s O.K. I learned a lot this time around and I conquered 2 out of the 3 obstacles in front of me!
So how did you all do? I can’t wait to hear!
January 27, 2010 By thea
I feel pretty good about myself, thankyouverymuch.
Despite spending last week in Disney World (and subsequent confessions), I weigh LESS than I did two weeks ago. I seriously couldn’t ask for much more than that.
Besides doing my best to stay on top of my goals (although I had a few slip ups last week), exercise is definitely becoming a more routine part of my life. On top of the running, I’m throwing in some yoga every once in a while and I’ve also started doing the Hundred Push Ups program again.
Is it wrong to see something as a necessary evil yet kinda enjoy it all at the same time?
Another thing that has helped? I’m getting more sleep. Thanks to my husband (I should probably write a post on that), I am in bed before midnight every night now. That makes such a huge difference in how I feel every day.
Anywho, this weeks weigh in puts me at 4 weeks on my maintenance ticker (see it over there on the right? I thought a butterfly was fitting).
One month down. Eleven to go.
September 14, 2009 By thea
This is my first official True Confessions. I hope I don’t get too many Hail Mary’s…
- We ate twice this weekend. Both times involved me ordering something with heavy sauces, chicken tenders, and french fries.
- I haven’t been keeping up with my Progress Chart on my personal site.
- Today is the first time in 5 days that I’ve done the Wii Active. Thankfully, it was kind to me.
- I could’ve come in under 35 minutes on my 5k this weekend if I had walked for a mere 30 seconds less. Kicking myself for that one.
- One of the aforementioned chicken tenders meals was followed by a Peanut Butter Cream Pie chaser. I did not share.
- I’m falling back into the “eating after 9pm” habit. Bad Thea.
- I’m also not tracking. Badder Thea.
I really need to stop having “Just one of those weeks” weeks!