Posted by lisa on April 8, 2009
Yo, yo, yo Sisters and Brothers! We’ve made it through the second week of the Shrink Into Summer challenge!! How do you feel? Are you shrinking yet? Are you ready to don a bikini and hit the beach? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe never.
So much has been going on this past week here at the Sisterhood. We have been hopping with new posts, new challenges, new recipes and new sisters. It is so exciting, isn’t it?
Before I get to all the “reminders”, let’s get down to the business at hand. It’s our favorite day of the week: weigh-in day. Go jump on that scale (isn’t this fun?!) and come back and share with us how you are doing. Leave your results in the comments and write a post on your personal blog sharing you struggles, your successes, your thoughts….ANYTHING. Make sure to come back and leave the link, though. We want to read all about it!
To sweeten the weigh-in pot, everyone that weighs in will automatically be entered to win a Sansa Clip MP3 player. I have one of these myself and I absolutely love it. My favorite features include:
- it’s size- small and compact
- you can “clip” it on to your shirt or shorts during workouts
- it has good sound quality through earbuds
- it recharges through USB cable connected to computer
- there are easy online instructions to follow
- you can download rockbox software from internet to make MP3 player compatible with iTunes/iPod music you already have saved
- One More Mile is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a tank or short-sleeve shirt of their choice. Contest is open through Friday, April 10th at 11:59pm Central. Winner will be randomly selected and announced the following day! To enter this contest, then click here. Can you guess which shirt I have?
- Mini Challenge #2 is currently going on right this very second. Are you drinking enough water every day? At the minimum, you should be consuming 8 8oz glasses of the clear stuff (water, that would be). So fill your favorite glass, throw some ice in, and drink up!
- Lastly, are you getting your SHRED on? We sisters and brothers are SHREDDING the inches away with Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred. Today is Day 3. How is it going for you? Do your arms feel like they are going to fall off? What about your legs? Are you loving this exercise? Hating it? Loving to hate it? Stay with us- keep on going. Keep on doing it. Shred your unwanted pounds away.
We will randomly choose a winner from the comments received by 11:59 PM Pacific time tonight, and announce it tomorrow. All you have to do is WEIGH-IN in the comments section!
That’s it folks. Weigh Away!
If you’re not part of the Sisterhood, and would like to join us, just let us know!
If you aren’t following us on Twitter, please do
You can also subscribe to our site here.
Posted by melissa on April 6, 2009
Our very own Lisa is sponsoring this week’s Weigh-In contest! She is giving away a black Sansa Clip MP3 player! How awesome is that? AND if you win, she has offered to even download some songs from her personal collection onto it for you!
A few of Lisa’s favorite features:
- small and compact
- can “clip” it on to your shirt or shorts during workouts
- good sound quality through earbuds
- recharges through USB cable connected to computer
- easy online instructions to follow
- can download rockbox software from internet to make MP3 player compatible with iTunes/iPod music you already have saved
To enter this giveaway, simply step on your scale Wednesday and either write a post on your blog about it and link to it on our Weigh-In Wednesday post or leave it in the comments of said post. Easy!
We will randomly choose a winner from the comments received by 11:59 PM Pacific time Wednesday night and announce it the following day! Good luck!