It’s Tuesday, and ya’ll know what that means! It’s time to confess! How’d you do over this New Year’s weekend? Did you party hard? Did you stick to the veggie tray? It’s time to get it all out, so let’s hear it!
1. I did really good, food-wise at my friend’s New Year’s Eve party…except for these little jalapeno pinwheel thingys. Don’t worry, though, I paid for eating those jalapeno thingys later.
2. I had a few beers, so that was good. They weren’t light beers though, so that was bad.
3. Oh, and I had a small glass of homemade Bailey’s.
4. Saturday was my mom’s birthday, so the fam went out to eat. I got a grilled chicken salad instead of a steak and potato.
5. There was; however, birthday cake over the weekend. I had two small pieces.
6. Okay, fine, I had three small pieces.
7. The first time I exercised all week was today. It felt great to get back to it.
8. I also drank a lots and lots and lots of water.
So, I guess that’s it. How’d you do? Grab a brand new True Confessions button for your post (you know you want one!), and link up with us!