You can barely stand the excitement, right?? It’s like the big announcement you have been waiting your whole life for! Today is the day we reveal the teams for our new, superfast, team challenge! You did remember to RSVP over at the ‘hood, right? Let’s hope so!
The Master Team List can be found here, or by going to Start Here! in the menu bar, then Down & Dirty Teams. The names are listed as they appeared on the ‘hood RSVP page. Go on! Check it out! I’ll wait. If I happened to miss you and you had previously RSVP’d, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will take care of it right away. If you missed the cut-off, you can still participate on an individual basis, no worries!
There are 5-6 members on each team. Get to know them over the next 30 days. Having a good support system can do wonders for your weight loss! Exchange emails, Twitter handles, FB pages… whatever it takes!
So you’re probably asking, what happens now? Here’s what you need to do:
- As I mentioned above, get in touch with your teammates. Each and every one of them can be found on the ‘hood, but definitely exchange emails and toss around some group emails!
- Select a Team Leader. I suggest having the same Team Leader throughout the challenge, it’s just easier. The Team Leader will be responsible for reporting your weights to us each week.
- Think of a team name. Team A and Team B are kind of boring, but if you want to stick with it, fine. I personally prefer you spice it up a little.
- Start a Team Group over at the ‘hood. Trust me. It rocks.
- Get your starting weights in order. Please MAKE SURE you get these in to your leaders ON TIME, EACH WEEK. Very important.
- Team Leaders, please use this format when submitting weights:
- Jane: 215 lbs
- Doe: 156 lbs
- Sissy: 305 lbs
- Lola: 133 lbs
- Elsie: 280 lbs
- TOTAL: 1,089 lbs
- Jane: 215 lbs
- Send the names, weights, and total to Christy and I at [email protected] by 9 p.m. CENTRAL time on each weigh-in day.
- Submit your teams INITIAL STARTING WEIGHTS by 9 p.m. Sunday, August 1st. After that, all weigh-ins need to be submitted on Wednesdays by 9 p.m. Central time. If you have a teammate that hasn’t weighed-in by that time, use their weight from the week before. <——- But this won’t happen, because everyone is going to be accountable for the next 30 days, m’kay?
- If we don’t here from you by 9 p.m. Central time on weigh-in days, your team will not be included on the Team Leaderboard the following day! That would be a total bummer.
- Grab some of our new buttons to purdy up those sites of yours.
- Eat well, exercise, and HAVE FUN! Let us know if you have any questions!