It’s Tuesday and you know what that means, right?! It’s time to workout with the Sisterhood on Twitter!
The Tworkout will start at 8 p.m. CT – 9 ET/7 MT/6 PT. Make sure you’re following us on Twitter and use the #tworkout hashtag in your tweets. If you want to join in a little early, we’ll be on at 7:30 p.m. CT with a little pre-Tworkout chat and some PRIZES!!
We’ve also set up a custom tweet-grid if you want to jump on there! It’s a great way to see all the action and make some new Twitter friends! Just put your @name in the far right column and your set to go!
Here is tonight’s Tworkout! If you can’t join us at 8, please do it when you can and tweet us to let us know how it went!
- Let’s get your heart rate up and those muscles warm! Jump Rope (without a rope) for 2 minutes. Give it all you’ve got! Take a 1 minute breather, and give me 2 minutes of Squat Punches. Get into a squat hold, and punch, punch, punch! Hold that core tight!
- Time to get those arms burning! Let’s do some Push-ups! Hit the floor and give me as many as you’ve got in you. No time limit, just GO until you can’t go anymore! Remember to keep good form – body in a straight line, and don’t stick your rear-end up the in the air, and keep your core tight.
- Up next is some good ole Squat Jacks – 25 of them. You know you love ’em, so give me 25 of them!! Wait, don’t know what a Squat Jack is? It’s a jumping jack with squats. Stand with your feet together, jump out (like a jumping jack) and squat, then jump your feet back in. Arms are completely optional on this one!
- Now grab your hand weights or a couple of cans of green beans and give me some Alternating Lunges with Bicep Curls for 2 minutes. GO!
- Let’s hit the floor and get some ab work in now. Give me 40 crunches and then roll-over and give me 25 Super-Mans. Don’t know what a Superman is? You lie on your stomach with arm stretched out in front of you. Hold your core tight and lift your arms/head and legs off the floor a few inches, hold and then release. Exhale on the way up, inhale on the way down.
- For our last move, let’s get that heart rate up one more time with some Sprints. Just run in place (unless you have a track in your house!) as fast as you can for 1 minutes, take a 1 minute rest, and then run in place for 1 more minute. YOU CAN DO IT.
- Now stretch and hit the shower. Don’t forget to drink some more water too!
Link up with your Twitter name below if you’re planning to join in the torture, I mean FUN! Now you can also grab this snazzy new badge for your blog!