Good morning all! How are all of you Shrinkvivors doing out there in the jungles of the internet? Have yous seen Jeff Probst? If so, can you tell him to please send me a buff? I’d really like one a lot. Thanks!
How did you do on your challenges this week?
Also, how are all you fine folks who are checking in doing? Great I hope!
Now let’s get down to business, shall we? First, as always, a great big THANK YOU to our sponsors! We love you!
Now, to the business portion of this post. First off, a big shout-out to our sponsors:
1. This week’s Fitness & Non-fitness challenge will be announced this afternoon.
2. You must fill out the weigh-in form (in this post) by 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME. No exceptions at all. If when you fill out the form, you don’t get a confirmation saying your information was received (on the screen) then it didn’t work. In that case, email [email protected] to let us know your stats and who you want to vote off. If you don’t weigh in, you are disqualified from the challenge. Period.
3. You do not have to vote anyone off of your tribe. If someone doesn’t get a majority of votes (or if no votes are cast), the person with the lowest % of weight-loss this week will be sent to Exile Island. In the event of a tie in votes, the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be the tie breaker.
4. When logging your miles on the weigh-in form, add up your mileage from running, walking, and ellipticaling Thursday-Tuesday.
5. Tribal Council will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) evening. The tribe who won the Immunity Idol will be announced, along with the 2 tribes being sent to Exile Island. We will also announce the person from each tribe being sent to Exile Island. After the Tribal Council vlog goes up, we will be updating the Shrinkvivor Tribes page – we’ll add in Exile Island and remove anyone who did not weigh-in.
6. Remember, if you are sent to Exile Island, it’s not the end of the challenge! You are still in the running for some great prizes as the Exile Shrinkvivor. You must still report in on a weekly basis, or you will be removed from Exile Island.
What next? Well, go step on that scale. Take a photo if you’d like. Come back here, fill out the weigh-in form, double-check it, blog about your week, leave the link to your actual post down below w/our Linky, then hop around and read about everyone else’s journeys, because who doesn’t love comments and support? Or maybe someone just needs a kick in the you-know-what?
OK! I guess that’s it! Everyone have a great Wednesday!
WAIT! One more thing… I have decided that the words “thunder thighs” and “fat cow” are no longer in any of our vocabularies. If I see or hear of these words being used, I will not be happy. There is no need for these words, and I don’t want to see them anymore. Got it? I mean this.
Now. Good day. :)