The past few weeks have been above average temps where I live, and as far as my pshyche is concerned, heat can only mean one thing…
Bowls of ice cream. Cones of ice cream. Shakes of ice cream. Dreams of ice cream.
I try not to keep ice cream in the house all the time, but I have to admit… The pull to the frozen food aisle gets a little stronger as the temperatures soar. So far this season, I’ve been able to avoid the half gallon goodness, but this past week has seen it’s fair share of ice cream. And other stuff…
- Bruester’s Butterfinger Blast – It’s the equivalent of a Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzard, which has been my long time achilles heel.
- Dairy Queen Peanut Butter Blast – I seem to have a thing for explosives this week. This is something new (well, new to me) at Dairy Queen and I thought I’d give it a whirl. How can one go wrong with peanut butter? Answer: One can’t.
- Ice cream at a restaurant for dessert.
- Cookies, cookies, cookies at end of the year school functions
- Late night snacking. MUST STOP.
Since we are on the eve of the Burst Into Summer challenge (have you signed up yet? Why not?? GO!!), I think I’m going to take these confessions and use them as a learning tool. Everyone needs goals, right? Why not make them the things you struggle with week after week?
What about you? Do you have anything to confess? Get it off your chests, my friends!