Are you interested in getting rid of some of the junk in your trunk? Well, guess what?! You’ve come to the right little corner of the internets!
Everyone knows that music is the key to getting you through a tough workout. I know music really keeps me motivated while I’m running, and a bad song leaves me fumbling for the iPhone so I can shuffle past it. I’ve started putting together quick playlists of fun songs so I don’t end up shuffling through my entire library, which includes Yo Gabba Gabba and Kids Bop.
Yeah, I know!
Here is one of my awesome playlists that’s guaranteed to keep your feet moving and your butt shrinking.
- So Good – So Good – Single, B.o.B.
- Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Nothing But the Beat, David Guetta
- Give Your Heart a Break – Unbroken, Demi Lovato
- Wild Ones (feat. Sia) – Wild Ones (feat. Sia) – Single, Flo Rida
- We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) – We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) – Single, Fun.
- Part of Me – Part of Me – Single, Katy Perry
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Stronger, Kelly Clarkson
- Sexy and I Know It – Sorry for Party Rocking, LMFAO
- Starships – Starships – Single, Nicki Minaj
- What Makes You Beautiful – Up All Night, One Direction
- Drive By – Drive By – Single, Train
- Glad You Came – Glad You Came – Single, The Wanted
On our sister site, Shrinking Kitchen, every Sunday we feature a complete weekly menu plan called Menu Plan Your Butt Off with a printable grocery shopping list. We are totally looking out for you!
If you’re looking for an awesome 5K or 10K to kick off your summer, look no further (yeah, I know, we have it all!) than our Run The ‘Hood Virtual 5K & 10K. Registration is open until April 20th, and with each registration you’ll get an awesome race t-shirt, some great swag, and a finishers medal. YEAH!! Click the link below to get signed up today.
Giveaway – One lucky person who leaves a comment with their current favorite workout song is eligible to win our 12 song playlist listed above! Winner must leave a valid email or twitter id so they can be contacted. Winner must respond within 48 hours or forfeit prize. Value of playlist is $15.48. No song substituions allowed! Contest closes on Friday, April 13th at midnight PDT.
Disclosure: The individual songs in this post contain affiliate links. If you click and purchase, we’ll make millions….okay, we’ll make about $.02 cents, yo.