But probably by now, your kids are already complaining about boredom like it’s an incurable disease. Or maybe you are just feeling a bit antsy your own darn self?
Last year, I wrote a post with a nifty little Summer Bucket List. We have many new followers here at the ‘Hood, so I thought I’d share it again. Looking it over as I write this, I think I very well might keep it an active list for this summer as well. Plus add a few new things:
- Dust off the tent and go camping
- Go horseback riding
- Complete a 5k in July and August (I already have June taken care of!)
- Take a day trip on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad.
- Go tubing down a lazy river.
- Attempt to make home-made tomato sauce for the first time ever using tomatoes from our garden (ahem, recipes welcome!)
What about you? What things are you hoping to give a try this summer? What’s on your bucket list? Hit us up in the comments so we can all share our ideas and keep the boredom at bay!