Here it is Wednesday again, and it’s time for our weekly weigh in, so hop on the scales and let us know how you are doing this week! I really want to know, so don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments.
This week I’m going to challenge everyone to go old school and write down some goals on paper and then take some steps to follow through on them. Make them realistic! Don’t write down lose 20 pounds this week! Write down drink half my body weight in water! I know for some people it’s a challenge just to sit down long enough to think about what you want to accomplish BUT without some basic goals you can’t achieve the big goals for the future!
And just to show you that I’m playing along with my own challenge I now present to you my goals for the following week:
- Exercise 6 of the next 7 days. I’m taking Monday off from all exercise. After my training walks on the weekends I need and deserve a day off!
- Drink half my body weight in water, every day for one week. I am usually good about this but lately I haven’t been good about it, at all!! It shows, too!
- Track my food, EVERY DAY for 7 days!! I know this will make a HUGE difference in what I eat!
- Take a minimum of 10,000 steps every day….including Monday when I am not “exercising”. Moving feels good, even when I’m tired.
- Take some ME TIME OFF THE COMPUTER every day! I love to read but don’t do it often because I’m busy doing things for everyone else or get involved in something on the computer. It’s time to step away from the electronics and do something relaxing just for me!
Some of you might wonder what taking “Me Time” will do to help me in my weight loss journey but everything that has a positive effect on me will help me a little at a time reach my goals. I am in this for the long haul and I want to make sure my whole self is ready for the journey.
So…my challenge to you is WRITE IT DOWN! Write down your goals for this week and watch them happen! Can’t wait to hear about what you are doing this week to improve you!
Have a great week everyone!!