This recipe doesn’t need much explaining! It was ridiculously simple and easy and my children LOVED it, including the baby. This one will become a staple in our house, that’s for sure. I made absolutely ZERO modifications because um, I didn’t need to.
Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
(I found this on a Weight Watchers Community Message Board years ago)
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz fat free sour cream
- 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 lb of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- Put chicken breast in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back into sauce.
4 Weight Watchers POINTS per serving
I served it over No Yolk egg noodles. If you are counting points for Weight Watchers, make sure to add the points for the noodles. Enjoy!
Category: Main Course