Posted by lisa on March 30, 2009
I realize that Monday is more than half over- sorry! Time slipped away from me.
Here are my confessions….
- My baby is 6 months old and 16lbs 12oz.
- Oh where does the time fly?
- I have been fairly good with watching what I eat.
- Except for yesterday at my cousin’s BBQ.
- I ate TWO hamburgers.
- They were divine.
- However, those burgers were really small so the meat alone was really only one burger.
- Am I in denial?
- I am back in exercise mode.
- I try to make it to the gym, but if that escapes me, then I do the Wii Fit at home.
- I originally thought Wii Fit was for sissies.
- After two rounds with that bad boy, I have changed my mind.
- My body is so sore, especially my arms from “boxing” and everything else from strength training and yoga.
- Who knew?
- I really hope to have some kind of loss this week.
- Maybe I should starve myself today and tomorrow?!
Interested in confessing your past week’s thoughts/transgressions/happenings? Post on your own personal blog, then come back here and post your link in the comments section.
blog comments powered by