- I stay up way too late. As a matter of fact, it’s 11:3o p.m. right now. This won’t post until tomorrow morning…
- I ate way too much fiber today. Need I say more?
- I’m so tired, I can’t think of anything to confess. Let me think harder…….
- Ah, I haven’t counted my points at all this week. FAIL.
- I haven’t chronically weighed myself 3 times a day this week. Only once and I think I even skipped a day altogether. Progress….
- I made a new recipe last night and it turned out kinda bad. Well, it was good, but my husband said the chicken was so dry he could’ve mopped the floor with it. Boy, he’s a charmer, huh? Do you want him? Next time I won’t cook it so long!
- I recycled the chicken from #6 for lunch today. I chopped it up and added barbecue sauce and it wasn’t half bad! My husband wouldn’t touch it. Sucker.
- I’m addicted to 100 calorie snack packs. Especially the Reese’s Snacksters.
- March 2nd is my 6th wedding anniversary. Not sure it’s a confession, but thought y’all might like to know!
- That is all.
p.s. We’re planning a recipe carnival later this week! Round up your favorite main dish recipe and get ready to share it with the Sisterhood!!
p.p.s. We’re having a great giveaway! Who doesn’t need new workout clothes! Click here to enter the BornFit giveaway!
Are you following us on Twitter: @shrinkingjeans
You can also subscribe to our feed here. And get a summary of all of our daily posts here.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)