Isn’t that picture pretty? Does it make you want to eat a salad right now? Go ahead, your taste buds will thank you.
Strawberry Apple Salad
(Weight Watchers Five Ingredient 15 Minute Cookbook – POINTS value: 2)
- 1 (5 ounce) package spring mix salad greens with herbs
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 sliced almonds, toasted
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette (see below)
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss gently to coat.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
(POINTS value: 1)
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 canola oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well with a whisk. Cover and chill. Stir before serving.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)