***Our winner is: Mel @ A Box of Chocolates!! Congratulations, girl!! Email Lisa (lisa at shrinkingjeans.net) with your shipping info!!***
EA Sports Active has been so gracious to give us several copies of their new Wii game to give out and well, we want as many folks as possible to participate in their 6 week challenge. So yes, we are giving away ANOTHER copy of the new More Workouts game. Ladies (and gents), this game hasn’t even hit the shelves yet so you will be one of the lucky ones to get it first.
A recap of the “game” (according to their website): The new More Workouts game introduces 35 new exercises, includes a warm up/cool down station, abdominal exercises and a 6 week challenge. Also included with the “game” is a copy of the Special Edition Bob Greene Nutrition Best Life Book that features tips on creating a balanced lifestyle, recipes from the Best Life Diet Cookbook, and a daily journal.
Again, this game will be for sell at regular retail stores on November 17th, BUT you can WIN ONE HERE TODAY!!!!!
If you win, we would like you to participate in the 6 week challenge and even write a guest post for The Sisterhood.
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us why you love the Sisterhood : ).
- For an extra entry, follow us on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to leave an additional comment about your tweet!
- For another entry, subscribe to our feed. Be sure to leave an additional comment letting us know you subscribed (or are already a subscriber).
- Join the ‘hood. Come on, you know you want to! We talk about the funnest stuff over there! And again, leave another comment and let us know you’re a member!
Now for the fine print:
- Contest ends today, November 11th, at midnight Pacific time.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced tomorrow. Please be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you! Winner has 48 hours to claim prize, and unclaimed prized will be relisted for giveaway.
Disclosure: EA Sports Active sponsored this giveaway. The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans did not receive monetary considerations for writing this post.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)