UPDATED: The winner of the Simply Salads Cookbook is lucky #11- Mel, themelodramatic! Congrats Mel, please email your contact info to to [email protected]
Most of ya’ll know that I love to cook. I also love to eat. This appears to be a win-win situation. Well, except for the fact that now I need Shrinking Jeans in order for me to control my eating and burn some calories.
Where was I?
Oh yes, today is Day 22 of our Shrink-a-versary Extravaganza!
Today, we are giving away ONE Simply Salads Cookbook.
Now, I love cookbooks and I love salads. This would appear to be another win-win situation, no? YES, it is a win-win situation.
If you are like me, you can’t wait to crack open a new cookbook to scan the recipes within, to check out the pictures (pictures are a MUST!), and to see what is suitable for your own kitchen table.
This cookbook has lots of salad recipes that caught my eye and I can’t wait to try them. Type of recipes include salads with and without meat, vegetables, fruits, slaws, vinaigrettes and dressings, and others.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, enter this giveaway now.
- Leave a comment letting us know what your favorite salad is.
- For an extra entry, follow us on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to leave an additional comment about your tweet!
- For another entry, subscribe to our feed. Be sure to leave an additional comment letting us know you subscribed (or are already a subscriber).
- Join the ‘hood. You know you want to! Then, leave another comment and let us know you’re a member!
Now for the fine print:
- This contest is open to US residents.
- Contest ends today, November 22nd, at MIDNIGHT Pacific time.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced tomorrow. Please be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you! Winner has 48 hours to claim prize, and unclaimed prized will be relisted for giveaway.
Disclosure: Simply Salads has sponsored this giveaway. The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans did not receive monetary considerations for writing this post.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)