Today is the day when we’re gracious enough to give you the wonderful opportunity to get everything that’s bothering you off your chest. Tell us about all of your stumbles, your shortcomings, the brownie you ate at 10 p.m. last night, and those margaritas you had on Friday night. We want to hear it all. Trust us. It makes us feel not-so-bad about all the crap we’ve done!
So here are my confessions:
- My daughter turned 2 on Friday and I made a birthday cake for her. There was nothing light about it. I didn’t use apple sauce in place of the oil. I made homemade icing with a whole freaking stick of butter. I did it for y’all you know. I took one for the team. Or something like that.
- I ate 2 pieces of that cake. Okay, geeeeeeeze, I had 3 pieces. THREE. They weren’t huge pieces, though. They were reasonable.
- I ran over 4 miles on Saturday and burned over 400 calories, so I felt like I earned at least one piece of cake.
- I also ate chicken parmagiana on Friday night. With fettuccine alfredo. ZOMG, it was good.
- Needless to say, I don’t have high hopes for my weigh-in this week.
- EXCEPT, that I’m running AND doing the EA SPORTS Active More Workouts 6-week challenge, and hopefully that will at least give me the credit I need to maintain this week.
- But you know what really sucks? I was at 140 before my Italian and cake debacle, and I probably could have gotten down into the 130s this week. Looks like it probably won’t happen now.
So that’s all I have. I feel SO much better now. Thanks for being there for me, y’all!!!
Now it’s your turn! Confess. It will make you feel better. Plus, all of us need to read your confessions so we know we’re not the only ones who stumble every now and then. Because we all do, and that’s okay. Really, it is.
Have a great Monday!
p.s. I thought this might make you smile! I snapped this shot when I was in town this weekend. So hilarious! At least it wasn’t MY tamale order that screwed it all up 🙂
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)