Isn’t that badge super-awesome? Yes it is! It’s so super-awesome, that you should grab it and head over to your blog right now and confess. Go on, step into the Sisterhood Confessional and let it all out. We won’t tell anyone. Promise!
So what do I have to confess this week? Hmmmm……
- My head has been so wrapped up in my 1/2 marathon training that I haven’t been paying much mind to my diet. I haven’t gained. As a matter of fact, I haven’t lost either. I’ve just stayed around 137-140 for the past, oh 5 months. Seriously! It’s frustrating.
- I am the thinnest I’ve been since I was 2o. That was 14 years ago in case you’re wondering. It’s a comfortable weight, and because I feel good, I think I’ve just kind of quit. Okay, not really quit, but gotten complacent.
- I want to be thinner! I want to weigh 130, maybe even 125. But I have to work to get there, and sheesh I’ve been lazy. I mean complacent.
- You want to hear the good stuff, right?
- I ate a cheeseburger yesterday. With fries. It was delicious! That’s pretty much the worst thing I’ve done this week.
- BORING, I know.
- I also ate a few gnats on my run on Sunday. I wonder if I have to count those calories?
- I’m going to make this challenge work, even if I don’t weigh-in for 3 weeks.
- That’s right, I’m not going to be able to weigh in for 3 weeks because I’ll be in Houston, San Diego, Houston, Miami, Houston, and then finally home. CRAZY. We are driving from Houston to Miami, to the tune of 13oo miles, the weekend after I get back to Houston from San Diego. I think I might need Xanax. Or hard liquor. Lots of it.
That is all! Now step on in and tell us all about it. You’ll feel better!
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)
Thirty-eight year-old wife and mom to BJ (10) and Mia (6). I’m the editor at the Sisterhood, and I really love to run (really), read, cook amazing things, and photography is my fledging passion. My motivation is motivating other people to realize they can do this whole weight-loss and exercise thing. I’m living proof!