September 15, 2010 By Lissa
I am more excited for this challenge than any other we have put on here at the Sisterhood! I am totally feeling it.
I have a few goals this time around:
- Muscle work (it is HARD work, let me tell you) at least 2/3 of the mornings it is offered each week. But am aiming for M,W,F. I also drive my kids to school those mornings, because it makes me work out for that 45 or so minutes before muscle work STARTS. Today I did 4.27 miles before muscle work. I’m serious. You can see my progress on dailymile!
- Walk/Run on two other days each week. That will put my workout days at 5.
- Track my food on Spark People. I have an app on my iPod, but I think I may be the type of person who needs to WRITE IT in an actual notebook. I’m LissaJoy if you want to view my progress there. ;p I don’t see a way to link to it!
- Eat more REAL, organic foods.
- I am going to try to avoid candy. For all 7 weeks. I might die. I can have gum, though.
I am also going to try and get some before photos taken this week. I will maybe post them here.
So for the numbers…. I am actually down from where I was at the end of August. But I had been subtracting 3 lbs from my scale reading since I switched scales last year and that was the difference between them. I have decided to ditch that difference and just go with what it says. It’s kind of painful, but whatever. I’m letting it go. Really. I promise.
Starting weight for Shrinkvivor: 219.8.
Ignore the skanky-ass toenails, please. They are still recovering from my 1/2 training the first half of the year. ;p
Go TRIBE RED!