Thanks to CLICK for sponsoring the Shrinkvivor Challenge! Have you tried their espresso protein drink? It’s delicious!
A few fun facts about the filming of this video:
- This is my 2nd vlog ever. I had so many technical difficulties trying to process it. It still won’t come out clear… even though it is clear when I play it in iMovie. (I will try and fix it!)
- My 11-year-old daughter is the camerawoman.
- My 7-year-old twin boys are acting as tribemates. Well, except for Bridger. He wanted to be an “islander”, but he may have been confused with hula girl.
- It was seriously freezing. Raining, windy, and in the lower 30s.
- I sound so much like a valley girl. I did not know it was that bad. My husband informs me that I have sounded like that the entire 13 years he has known me.
Without further ado, I present to you, Tribal Council:
The Shrinkvivor Tribes page will be updated shortly! If you do not see your name on that page, it’s because you didn’t report in one of the weigh-ins and you have been eliminated from the challenge. If you have been voted to Exile Island, you will no longer be in your tribe… you are now a member of Tribe Exile. We even set up a group for you on the ‘hood! Please feel free to converse with and support your former tribes, though! You are still eligible to be the Exiled Shrinkvivor and win awesome prizes!
Do you like my Turquoise Beaded ‘Om’ necklace? You can buy it in our shop! In fact, the first FIVE people who purchase ANYTHING from our shop and enter the code FIFTYSISTER will get 50% of an item!
I am wearing the Betty tee from BornFit! You can win it in this challenge!
And of course, my awesome Silver Jeans. My favorite brand of jeans ever. Don’t worry, they have never heard of me OR this site, I’m sure.
CLICK, Land’s End, Fitness Coffee, BornFit, EA SPORTS Active, and Miraclebody Jeans are sponsors for the Shrinkvivor Challenge, and are providing gift cards, prizes, or merchandise to the winner(s). No monetary compensation was paid to the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and all opinions expressed are, as always, our own.
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to receive Updates
Want to discuss this article? Meet us at the Hood!