September 21, 2010 By Christy
I need to confess. I don’t have much time, so I’ll just put it all out there! In bullet form of course!
- I am so busy. Seriously. There’s no sign of it ever letting up either.
- I like being busy, except on days when I don’t like being busy. Know what I mean?!
- I have been kicking ass at boot camp and with my running. Except when I’m not running, which happened this week.
- We went out of town for the weekend. To the beach. Only it rained the whole time we were there. Not just regular rain, hurricane rain with gusting winds and high tides. Needless to say we didn’t play on the beach. And I also didn’t get my runs in. Did I mention horizontal rain?
- I did come home and do my long run (5 miles) yesterday. It felt good.
- I am supposed to run again today, only it’s raining. AGAIN. And I have my daughter and that whole busy thing to contend with, so I don’t think I’m going to get a run in today.
- I feel like a slacker on this miles challenge for Shrinkvivor. My tribemates are AMAZING! They are really racking up some awesome mileage and going out of their way and comfort zone to do it! I am so proud of them!!! I hope they don’t vote me off for my lack of miles this week Did I mention how amazingly AWESOME they are? I love you girls!!!
- Even with being out of town with nothing to do but shop and eat, I maintained control of my intake over the weekend. Yay for me! I’m expecting to see a smaller number on the scale tomorrow!
- And water? Holy hell. I’ve been drinking so much water! Between the water I’m drinking and the water that’s inching up in my rain gauge, I think I might just float away. If I do, please send a search crew!
That’s it! I’m out now to go take care of busy stuff Have a great day!