Every once in a long while, I have a really good week. Fortunately, this week was one of those weeks.
Unfortunately, I have True Confessions this week, LOL. So. What to do? Do I get really nitpicky about my could-have-been-better choices this week? Or do I confess what went right for me this week.
How about a little of both?
- I am having a really hard time resisting the call of the Girl Scout Cookies in my pantry. I love my husband, but WHYDIDHEHAVETOBRINGTHOSEHOME????
- I’m feeling a bit under the weather this week…which of course means that I’m not working out like I should.
- Or drinking as much water as I should.
- I’ve had a piece of fruit after dinner every night this week (instead of chippy-crackery type snacks).
- With every fiber of my being, I want to dive into a big bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and eat myself into a stupor.
That’s it for me? How has your week been shaping up?
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)