May 11, 2011 By Mel
Time for another check-in for the May Your Way challenge. How is everyone doing with your goals? I’m actually doing really well so far! As a reminder, here are my goals for the challenge:
- Track my food every day whether I stay 100% OP or not.
- Drink a minimum of 48 oz. of actual water each day.
- Log 250,000 steps for the month on my pedometer (that’s an average of 8,065 steps per day).
So, how am I doing?
- I’ve tracked my food every day. I’ve even managed to be 100% OP on all but one day so far this month and even that day wasn’t too crazy off track.
- I’ve actually gotten in at least 64 oz. of water each day thanks to my discovery of MiO. Have you guys tried them? It’s a 0 calorie water enhancer and I LOVE it!
- I’m doing GREAT on my steps challenge. I should hit 100,000 steps so far for the month on Thursday. I’m currently average 8,853 steps per day which definitely has me more than on track for meeting my 250,000 steps goal for the month.
Well, that’s my update. How are all of you doing on your goals?