Winner Winner! Lauren S- check your email for details. Thanks to all who *played*!
I sweat….. a lot. Also, I have a lot of hair. So finding a hair band that is heavy duty enough to do the trick of keeping my hair back as I exercise or go for a run can be tricky.
Enter Sweaty Bands.
This is not me, btw. I do not have long, blond hair : ).
Sweaty Bands is a company that makes these great, comfortable, cute headbands for those of us who exercise. There are many colors and designs to choose from and the quality is awesome. The bands are heavy duty and built to last. Even though they are meant to hold your hair off your face when you are exercising, the first time I wore mine was to work- it was too stinkin’ cute NOT to wear it immediately. As for running, it completely did it’s job, not slipping once. Although I do have to say it did NOT keep the sweat from rolling down my face- that would take a miracle!
Sweaty Bands come in a thin size…….
……..and a thicker size.
GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY
We are giving away ONE Sweaty Band (the thin one pictured above)!
- In the comments below, tell us which style/design Sweaty Band you like best!
- For an extra entry, follow our Sisterhood Running group on Facebook, Run With the Sisterhood and share this giveaway with your friends.
- Open to US residents only. You MUST provide a valid email address in the comments so that we may contact you if you should win.
- You do NOT have to be a runner to win : ).
- Giveaway will end next Friday, August 23rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced the next day!
Disclosure: Sweaty Bands provided me with a thick Sweaty Band for review purposes only. They are also providing a thin Sweaty Band to winner of this giveaway. We were not paid to write this post, and our opinions are our own.
(Visited 1,195 times, 1 visits today)