How you think determines how you live. The thoughts you allow to circulate your mind determine what actions you take toward achieving your goals. If you constantly allow your mind to live in a state of doubt, fear, anger or insecurity, that’s what you’ll manifest. If, on the other hand, you focus on thoughts of love, support and trust, you will manifest personal growth and the accomplishment of your goals.
In working with clients, one of most important aspects of our time together is the shift from negativity, self-criticism and excuses into a place of belief, positivity and action. And it all begins with the thoughts allowed to live within the mind.
Affirmations are key for true transformation and healing.
After all, YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK!
YOU HAVE the POWER TO CHOOSE HAPPINESS!
To recharge and refuel the vital force in our body, we have to re-wire our thinking.
Begin each day with 1 affirmation and end your day with 1 affirmation.
Here are some of my favorite positive affirmations:
- “I am worth it.”
- “I have a peaceful heart which makes a peaceful life.”
- “I choose to forgive myself and others.”
- “I am lovely even in my imperfections.”
- “I choose to focus on what is good.”
- “I attract loving people in my world. They are a mirror of what I am.”
- “I choose to take responsibility for my actions and my health.”
- “I absolutely accept and own my body.”
- “I choose to overcome all obstacles presented to me.
- “I will honor my body and balance my health.”
- “I keep my sights on the finish line and fight to the finish.”
- “I choose to release all my fears.”
- “I am grateful for what I have. My life is blessed.”
- “I am not discouraged by setbacks. They will empower me.”
- “I am thankful for every moment of my past, present and future.”
- “Every day I am creating the person I want to be.”
To keep yourself motivated, whether related to work, relationships, body image or exercise, adopt one of these affirmations as your personal mantra. Or find a favorite quote that resonates with you personally and repeat it to yourself daily, especially during times of struggle, stress, self-doubt or fatigue.
In addition to nourishing your body with healthy, delicious food, empower yourself with the strength of your thoughts. It all begins with belief, and that belief will soon become reality. For extra support with health goals, dietary needs or healthy, balance living, contact Jodi for a one-on-one consultation.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)