December 14, 2009 By thea
I haven’t confessed my sins in a while, so now’s the time. There’s only 8 minutes left in this day so I better get crackin’. Make that 7 minutes.
- I haven’t been logging my miles. I know there’s no way I could even come CLOSE to what others have been logging…but at least I could have tried.
- I haven’t counted a single WW point since…um…Thursday? Toying with the idea of not counting but still doing WW. Haven’t decided yet. Kind of tired of counting points.
- I still stay up to late.
- I made a dessert (technically, Dave made it, but whatever) this week that called for 2 sticks of butter and 4 eggs. Basically it was a yellow cake with a chocolate chip cookie crust and then smothered in chocolate frosting. I only had a teeeeensy bite…and I hated it. So, of course I had another teeensy bite.
- I don’t push myself enough on the treadmill. I feel like I run too slow and quit too easily.
- Despite all that, I feel as if I may just have a loss come Wednesday.
That’s all I’ve got. Can you remind me if I’ve forgotten something?